“When every second counts”
- Recognize different life-threatening emergencies;
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR);
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED); and
- Relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
- Recall the basic steps of CPR for adults, children, and infants.
Indicate the importance of high-quality CPR and its effects on survival
Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival
Recognize the signs of cardiac arrest and someone needing CPR
- Demonstrate the basic steps of CPR for adults, children, and infants.
- Perform rescue breathing for adults, children, and infants
- .Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use.
- Administer breaths using a bag-valve mask device and pocket face mask.
- Perform CPR as a lone rescuer or as a part of a 2-rescuer team.
- .Describe the importance of early use of an AED
- Demonstrate the appropriate procedure and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Describe the technique o removal of foreign-body airway obstruction (chocking) for adults and infants.
- Know the importance o team dynamic in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member
Clients are expected to sign up for the classes for the times offered. However, if desiring an alternate time, please send and email followed up with a text to Info@matters2thehert.com, (813) 720-1113 and every effort will be made to accommodate the desired times.